A Blue (soon to be faded) Jacket





Description

I slightly adjusted the Safari Jacket 02/2013 #102 pattern to make this jacket.
It is made from old material that my mom used to cover the couches. We found out that the fabric fades very quickly in the sun… So the couch looks sad now, but I cant wait for this Jacket to fade a bit so that it has a worn-out faded look!
I did not put a cord in the bottom seam because i didn’t find it necessary and my short body didn’t allow it. I made the sleeves slightly shorted as well.
If I could redo this project I would’ve used proper this interfacing instead of also using the thick blue cotton as interfacing. It would’ve been much neater. I am still very proud of this one though!!! What do you think?

Material Notes

100% Cotton

Difficulty

Advanced

Categories

Season
FallWinter
For
Women
Garment Type
Coat/Capes
Style
CasualMilitaryVintage
Material
Cotton

Comments